Gå til innhold

A proper scandinavian experience

Lucas

Anbefalte innlegg

I just fucked the most beautiful blonde you can ever think of.. well.. we actually were like 7 men. We did it in Oslo plaza Hotel. His husband was there directing the whole show.. One of my hottest experiences ever. The best part is that she really liked me, we connected instantly. I can't forget the sound of those beautiful blue eyes connecting with mines.. I would love to start a relation with this couple. Amazing! There's nothing more exiting than flirting with a married woman in front of his husband.. take her.. seduce her.. caress her.. and play with her until it turns in something more than a simple fuck.. it becomes passionate! and then she has to get your number for a second chance.. so I'll see them tomorrow at 4! Cant wait! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 year later...
Gjest Krydderpar

Really?!?! HIS husband????? Seducing her, dreaming of having a relation with them? More than sex? Sorry Sam, you're fooling yourself and trying to make us believe you, and of course we don't ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...