Gå til innhold

En Novelle

Anbefalte innlegg

I have been meaning to write in for a long time to tell you about my wife, Janet. We have been married for 8 yrs now. I am 30 and she is 27. When we got married I know she had been with black men (she had a 3 yr old daughter that was half black), and she knew I had a thing for watching white gals get used and gangfucked by blacks. With that in mind and in the open we still decided to settle down after we wed and start a family. That lasted until 4 yrs ago, after our son was born. Janet has not changed much, except for a few extra pounds(3 kids, go figure). She is 5'6", pail skin, blondish brown hair, hazel eyes, 38dd breast,big puffy dsl(dick sucking lips), wonderfully round hips and ass, and is 145lbs. Janet also has 9 tattoos (left wrist:ring of roses, middle of breast: long stem rose, between shoulders to lower back: phoenix, right shoulder: dragon, lower back: tribal "weave" with 2 butterflies at sides, right thigh: tiger in jungle setting, left thigh: another dragon, left ankle: ring of fire, and on right ankle ring of daisies) and a pierced tongue and pierced nipples. After our son was born she was having trouble getting aroused when we had sex, so I began talking to her about my love of interracial gangfucks and my fantasy of watching her in one. This began to excite her more and more, to the point that we were discussing swinging, out of the bedroom. I never knew how open she was, once again, to being sexually active with other men. Three months after our son was born we were having some work done on the plumbing at home. I decided to go home early to check on the progress of the work. When I arrived home I saw the repair van still in the drive, so I pulled up behind it. I proceeded to head towards the back door as always when I passed the bedroom and heard a muffled scream through the partially opened window. I peered into the window through the open blinds and saw the thing I had always enjoyed and thought about. There on the edge of the bed was my wife sitting up, her shirt half unbuttoned, sucking on one big black cock while another black fella was rubbing her tits. She was going on like she was crazed. The cock she was sucking was at least a thick 9 inches, and she was taking it almost all the way into her mouth. I am 7 1/2 and pretty thick but she has never sucked me like that. The second guy started to take off his jumper and a thick 10 or 12 inch cock fell out. Janet immediately turned her head and started to suck on the larger while she pumped the 1st guy with her hand. The guy getting the handjob came the rest of the way out of his jumper and started calling Janet dirty names like his "lil black cock sucking slut". Just then he said it was time for his black lovin whore to take his cock in her cunt. He worked her shirt the rest of the way off and removed her bra. He then had her get on all 4's on the edge of the bed and worked her jeans off. Since she rarely wears panties I was quickly able to see her swollen cunt lips. Janet is a girl that enjoys fistings so she is not the tightest gal on the block, but she was so wet and ready her cunt almost looked as if it had already been fisted. Janet kept on sucking the bigger black cock while the other was placed at the edge of her pussy, tapping it lightly. She stopped sucking long enough to look back and order the guy to fuck her white pussy. He must have been going to slow because after 2 or 3 more of his teasing taps she threw her body back and impaled herself on his 9 inches which caused her to stop sucking again for a few seconds. All 9 had just dissappeared into her cunt and she went back to sucking as the pumping got started. The way her loose pussy lips grabbed that cock when it was withdrwn drove me crazy. I soon realized I had cum in my pants, but was still rockhard. It only took a few more minutes before the guy she was sucking started to cum. Janet swallowed a good bit of his seed then pulled her mouth off and let the rest go onto her face. Only seconds later the guy fucking her from behind bent over her back, reached around her and grabbed her tits and began to cum in her cunt. She was bucking and moaning so loudly I was afraid the neighbors would hear her. After all the cumming was finished she said she wanted to clean off the guys dick that had just fucked her, but only if the other fella could get hard enough to fuck her ass. I was in shock. We love anal sex, but the other guy was 10 or 12 inches. Up til now she had only taken me and her dildos in her ass. Janet reached over to the night stand and grabbed the lube. She started pumping the bigger cock with a hand full of lube. The guy was hard in seconds. She then had him lay on his back while she straddled his cock facing his feet so she could suck the other cock. It only took 4 or 5 careful rocks before 5 inches were in her ass. As she started to scream to get fucked she took time to call for the other cock in her mouth. She said she wanted to taste her cunt on his cock. By the time she had sucked him hard again the cock in her ass was almost all the way in. Janet was not happy with the lay-out. See screamed that she wanted to be full.........all the way full. She then instucted the guy she'd been sucking to fist her pussy. It was amazing to watch. Her pussy lips quickly spread for the black mans big hand. As she was thrusting herself on the cock in her ass that hand managed to get all the way in. Janet began to scream like I had never heard her scream. Just then the guy under her stiffened and started cumming. Janet started pumping the other fellas cock with her hand while he continued to fist her. By this point I could hear the sloshing and slurping sounds her fisted pussy made. Janet took herself off the cock beneath her and, somehow, ended up being able to get into the 69 position with the guy still fisting her. As she started sucking on his dick again the fella with the larger cock started fingering her ass and trying to get more fingers in her cunt. Janet finished sucking the 9 inch cock to another orgasm and then finally slowed down. With-in a couple more minutes the guys were getting dressed and she was standing up and walking to the bath room. The guys asked for a goodbye kiss. I was happy when I heard her say no, that only her husband could kiss her....she loved him and just wanted to fuck them. With that she went into the bathroom and the guys left. Janet still has no idea that I know about her little party, but it evidentally opened her up a lil more(no pun intended) because with-in 3 weeks we had gone from talking about it to having our first "joint" experience of her and a group of black men............but that is another story.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Frank and Jeanie were your average married couple, he was 36 and she was 32. They had been married for ten years and had three children. Jeanie was an attractive women standing 5' 5" tall with an attractive figure. She was the perfect wife and mother, her children were everything to her next to her husband. She was allso a very sexual person (which Frank loved) and was very much into oral sex. Her favorite thing was to give her husband a blow job. She had become very good at it over the years and loved to make her man cum with her mouth. She was a virgin when she had met Frank and had never had sex with another man. Frank had taught her everything there was to know about sex and she was very satisfied.

Frank was a wonderfull husband and loved his wife very much. He soon began to have fantasies of his wife with other men. Jeanie went along with her husbands fantasies when making love, but she didn't want to really act them out like Frank wanted too. Jeanie allso had a fantasy, and it was to have sex with a black man, but Jeanie never told Frank about her fantasy because she thought he would get upset that his beloved white wife would even think about sex with a black man. She kept her dark desires to herself over the years untill one night Frank came home with a friend he met at the gym. Mike was his name, and he was a tall dark black man. He was 6' 4" tall and very muscular. Jeanie was shocked to see Frank bring home a black man for dinner. She always figured Frank to hate black poeple as he never said anything about them. Jeanie began making dinner wile Frank and Mike sat in the living room talking sports. Frank soon came into the kitchen to get some beers for him and Mike and Jeanie then asked "Honey, whats going on" What do you mean sweetheart" Frank said. "Did you bring Mike here for what I think you did" Jeanie asked with a grin on her face. "NO! NO! not at all sweety, I just thought I would invite Mike over for dinner and some drinks" Frank then got brave and said "Why are you interested" Jeanie turned around and went back to fixin dinner as she said "Maby" "What" Frank asked. "You herd me" Jeanie replied with a smile on her face. Frank was shocked as he went back to the living room with the beers.

Mike saw the look on Franks face and said "Hey buddy whats the mater" "OH nothing" Frank replied. Frank and Mike went on talking about sports, but in the back of Franks mind he kept thinking about what Jeanie had said. Could it be true after all these years she was willing to act out his fantasy and with a black man at that, he thought to himself. His cock began to swell at the thought of Jeanie having sex with Mike. Mike soon took notice that Frank was day dreaming and said "Hey Frank, are you sure you are all right. Did Jeanie get mad because I am here, if so I will go" "No No, its nothing like that Mike" Frank replied. "Let me ask you Mike, do you find my wife attactive" Frank asked. With a dumm look on his face Mike answered "Well Well, sure, sure I think she is a very attractive women. Are you sure everythings allright Frank" Mike asked. "Yes, everything is fine Mike" Frank replied. "Dinner is ready" Jeanie shouted out from the kitchen. Frank and Mike went into the dinning room and sat down to eat thier meal.

Jeanie kept looking at Mike as him and Frank continued talking about sports. Mike soon noticed how Jeanie kept staring at him and wondered what was going on. Frank never noticed how his wife kept staring at his black friend and when they finished they all went into the living room and had some cocktails. After about three drinks Jeanie became bold and said "Well Mike do you have a girlfriend" Mike replied "No, I don't" "Don't you get lonely" Jeanie asked with a grin on her face. "Well, yes somtimes, I guess" Mike answered. Frank was shocked at how his wife was acting, he couldn't believe what she was saying. Jeanie went on asking Mike questions about his private life and Mike seemed to enjoy answering her questions. He new she had had to much to drink and went along with it for his own amusement. Frank still couldn't believe how his wife was acting and in a funny way it turned him on. Jeanie soon had drank to much and had to go and lie down. It was still early and Frank and Mike continued talking, but this time it was not about sports. Frank admitted to Mike about his fantasy to watch Jeanie with another man. Mike had done some swinging before and was willing to particapate. After awhile they made a plan for Mike to go into the bedroom and suduce Jeanie. Frank was alittle scared and told Mike she would most likely scream and throw him out, but they were allso a little drunk at this point and went ahead as planned.

Mike enetred the bedroom and began undressing. Jeanie was passed out and asleep at this point. Frank sat in a chair and watched as Mike removed his cloths. Frank was stunned when Mike pulled his shorts off to reveal an enormas cock. Mike was very well hung with over 10 inches of manhood hanging from his groin. He soon climed onto the bed and pulled the sheets off Jeanie. She had removed her clothes and only had a pair of panties on. Jeanie began to wake up when Mike began to rub her shoft skin. When she looked up and saw Mike next to her fully naked she said "YEESS" She rolled over on her back as Mike continued rubbing his cole black hans across her soft white breast.

Frank soon had an erection like never before as he watched his sweet wife give herself to a black man. Jeanie soon began moaning as Mike began sucking her nipples. He then moved down and pulled her legs open and went down on her. Jeanie soon began pulling on the sheets as she began to climax, and Frank couldn't believe his wife was letting all this happen. Mike soon pulled up and Jeanie wasted no time in postioning herself between Mikes legs. She began stroking his long black cock when she whispered "MY GOD YOU BIG" Jeanie marveld at the size of Mike's cock as she wrapped both hands around it. Frank was turned on as he watched his wifes creamy white hands pump up and down Mike's long thick black cock. Jeanie then lowered her head and took Mikes black manhood into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around his cock and began doing what she does best. She soon began deep throating Mike and he yelled out "OH GOD YES BABY TAKE IT ALL, SUCK IT ALL THE WAY"

Frank nearly shot off as he watched his wife take Mike's black cock down her throat. Her lipps were stretched tight as she continued sucking on Mikes huge black organ. Mike yelled out again "YES BABY SUCK MY BLACK COCK, SUCK IT". It turned Jeanie on as Mike talked to her like this and she soon had an orgasm from it. Jeanie soon pulled off Mike's cock and climbed up onto Mike. She straddled him as she guided his thick black cock to her pussy. Frank was now jerking his meat as he watched his sweet wife cunt being invaded by Mike's black monster. Jeanie cried out as she lowerd herself onto Mike's cock, she soon felt her insides spred open and yelled out "OH GOD YES, ITS SO BIG, ITS SO BIG". She soon began heaving and bucking her hips as she felt Mikes black cock plunge inside of her.

Mike soon rolled her over and began slaming his thick cock into Jeanie. Jeanie began whimpering and moaning as she began to have several orgasms. She soon yelled out "OH YES, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, IM CUMMING, FUCK ME, GIVE ME THAT BLACK COCK" Jeanie was pulling on Mike's ass as to get more of his thick black meat inside her. By this time Frank's hand was covered in his own cum, but he still continued wacking off as he watched his beloved wife getting fucked by this black stud. Frank was amazed at how slutty his wife was acting and what a turn on it was to see Mike's long thick black cock plunging into his wife's pink pussy. Never in his wildest dream had he ever dreamed this would happen. Jeanie was soon screaming from her orgasm's as Mike continued slamming his black manhood into her. Jeanie had never felt so full before, she could feel ever inch of Mike's thick tool inside her. She felt him bottom out as his cock would jab at her cervex with each and every thrust.

They soon switched to where Jeanie was back on top of Mike riding his cock.

Frank then moved in and held his cock in front of Jeanie's face and she wasted no time taking her husbands cock into her mouth. Frank leaned back and said "OH GOD YES SWEETY SUCK ME, SUCK ME" Jeanie soon had Franks cock down her throat as Frank grabbed her head and began pulling her head up and down his cock. Frank then shot off down his pretty wife's throat as she continued riding Mike's black cock. When Frank was done he stepped back as continued to watch his wife fuck Mike. What a sight it was for Frank to watch his wife's white body drapped over Mike's black body, to him the color contrast was a big turn on. Jeanie soon moved down and took Mikes cock into her mouth and began sucking him off. Mike could feel as Jeanie took him down her throat, it was unbelievable to see such a sweet girl engulfing such a huge cock. Mike soon yelled out "OH BABY I AM GOING TO CUM, LOOK OUT I ALMOST THERE" Jeanie never missed a beat and continued pumping her fist up and down Mike's cock as she suck the head into her mouth. Mike again yelled out "OH GOD YES AAAHHHHAHHHH AHHHHHAAAHH IM CUMMIMG, IM CUMMING" Jeanie soon felt the hot gush of cum explode into her mouth as Mike began to climax. Frank saw globs of cum stream past her lips as she continued pumping and sucking Mike off. Mike looked down as his climax ended and saw Jeanie with cum dripping from her chin and lipps. Never has he ever felt anything like this before.

Frank and Jeanie saw allot of Mike after that and Mike has even brought over some of his black friends for Jeanie. Jeanie was still the sweet housewife she always was, but when in bed she turns into a black cock lusting slut.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...