Gå til innhold

Hey guys nice to meet you all.

HotMuslimBull

Anbefalte innlegg

Just wanted to introduce myself. 

Originally I'm from Pakistan. I have always been enamoured with nordic countries and will probably move to either Norway or Finland.

Ingmar bergman, tube food, pippi longstocking, the IKEA frog, the concept of lagom and smorgasbord and midsommar and kannebullar and all that.

6'4. 7-8" length cock. Currently working on figuring this site out.

I had some local experience here but wanted more.

So the mix of my desires in cuckolding couples and nordic countries lead me here lol.

Afterwards i went out in search of most cuckold websites in Scandinavia bit couldn't find many at all. So I would appreciate your help if you had some recommendations other than this one. Websites. Forums. Anythinf.

Ideally I would do cuckolding here later because I'm working on learning my norwegian but would love to get to know and make friends here beforehand.

Endret av HotMuslimBull
  • Liker 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...